February is Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month, a month-long campaign devoted to affecting change in the fight to end teen dating abuse. Join us this month and make a difference by participating in Women’s Resource Center’s Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month 2017 “Love Is Respect” Instagram Contest.
1. Follow @wrc_nbc on Instagram.
2. Take a picture or create a video demonstrating positive images of fun dating relationships or friendships centered on the theme “Love is Respect. ” Entries can include photos or videos of people or actions – “hand hearts,” holding hands, sharing an activity, a song or skit, or still images of handcrafted words, signs or collages. Using the color orange, the official color of the cause, is encouraged.
3. Post your creation to Instagram with the #TDVAMWRC <https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/tdvamwrc?source=feed_text&story_id=1336372403052157> hashtag and tag @wrc_nbc in your post.
4. Participating Instagram accounts must be “public” in order to be viewed by Women’s Resource Center.
5. Participants have until midnight on February 28, 2017 to enter the contest, and may enter as many posts as they would like for consideration.
6. The most creative entry will be selected as winner and announced by March 2, 2017. The winner will be notified via DM on Instagram and will receive a dating package prize from Women’s Resource Center.
NOTE: Any posts containing explicit or inappropriate content will be reported immediately and will result in disqualification from the contest.